STEAM Preschool for Ages 2-3
Isn’t it wonderful how young children have so much curiosity? Our toddler program allows children 2 – 3 1/2 years old to constructively develop their curiosity as well as their communication, concentration, self esteem and social skills.
Children participate in our early learning classes using songs, movement, and hands-on activities one hour per week. FasTrack® Explorers prepares children for pre-school and gives them a seamless transition into the FasTracKids® signature program.
Preschool Program Features
- 2 hours per session (10:00am – 12:00pm)
- Available five days a week (M-F)
- Interactive curriculum featuring SMARTboard technology
- Structured gameplay
- Teaches numbers, shapes, colors and letters
- Improves recognition, language & literacy, music & movement, art & creativity and social skills.
- Includes introduction to “Handwriting Without Tears” curriculum
- Includes cooking and hands-on projects
- Progress reports three times a year
- Parent viewing room with live feed of classroom